Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: so ive been banned from a board

  1. #21
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    u make the sign an ill look for a frog horn.. i mean bull horn [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alls well now... since the demon has been unbanned [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ive been unbanned?!

    i can tell CAptain JOyner his Purple HIppo spankin dat ass...is awesome again?

  4. #24
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by MikePD:
    Demon chloe came on to the board, I banned her and deleted her posts just because I thought she was weird for liking your pink hippo.

    It was very ignorant of me.
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">*LMFAO* thats why YOU were banned for? are they serious? *LOL*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    remembers fondly..following some controversy...but not being a part of it..just entering a thread to say.... ban the demon..... ban the demon....*L....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    i guess so?

    i guess if you know me.... i probably really did like the purple spankin hippo

  7. #27
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I thought the hippo was cute myself...YOU think they will ban me?

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggles* i told em i liked the hippo to.....nk i'll be banned??

    of course*L* y'all know me that wasn't all i had to say but....*Proudly admits i didn't cuss*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    okay...

    get comfy its a long story

    Once upon a time in a land not too far away....lived a message forum called...Penn Ponders.... I actually found it by going thru every board in it's catagory. The last post on the board was made by some dood and I cannot remember who... But, it was a David Blaine funny nonetheless and it made me smile. So, I posted some crap about "hehahah thats funnY

    NOthing very brilliant thats for sure. Read a few threads.... found Captain Joyners av to be HILARIOUS... So I made a thread stating just that.

    Someone linked back here and noticed my enter key stuck the other day... and made a phunny over there..about me upping my post count..


    So I replied with...im 3 away from 8790... and hit ADD REPLY...

    Posted aagain... with some idiotic statement...and aagain.. to get myself to the number....


    Anyway... I came back to the board afterschool today because I wanted to see if CJ acknowledged my thread. But my thread wasn't there.

    I didn't get too riled up, cuz im blonde...and at first I wasnt sure ... I was even at the right board [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Finally saw the BLaine thread with 0 posts and then pieced together....that all of my posts had been deleted...

    MAybe to lower my post count? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    SO I went to shoot a witty post off...and GASP.... I couldn't post. (still took me a few to realize that means banned)

    hehaha anyway....

    guess they don't like me too much?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font size=50>BAN THE DEMON..... </font size></marquee>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •